Little Shop of Horrors presented by Luckiest Productions and Tinderbox Productions is one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. Here are 5 Reasons you need to see this production!
- The band! At first I was under the impression that it was tracks. It wasn’t until intermission when I was flicking through my programme that I realised it was a completely flawless live band.
- Brent Hill gives the audience a heartfelt performance as Seymour Krelborn. Not to mention his incredible vocal chops, voicing both Seymour and Audrey 2. You have to see this show to witness the mind blowing number ‘Feed Me (Git It).”
- The design of the entire production is just as important in telling this story as the actors are. It’s refreshing to see a musical design team that has taken risks and not stuck with just mimicking what has come before.
- Esther Hannaford’s performance is simply a masterclass in how to tell a story. From start to finish Hannaford has your attention through her comedic and beautiful portrayal of Audrey.
- There is special guest at the beginning of the show that will rock your world. I could tell you, but then I’d have to feed you to the plant.
Little Shop of Horrors plays at QPAC until the 12th of June.
For all ticketing details head to www.littleshoptour.com.au